Terms and conditions
Payment and Deposits
- Credit card payments are subject to a 3% surcharge.
- All prices are subject to VAT at current rate 20%.
- Our payment terms are strictly at time of booking except for account costumers.
- Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time and car park charges.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as Dennis Carter International Ltd.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 48 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
- Dennis Carter International Ltd request a minimum of 24 hours notice for any online bookings.
- If you would like to book a car with less than 24 hours notice - Please call our help-line: +44 (0)20 7723 3089
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outside our control.
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair required in order reinstating a vehicle to working order.
- By supplying your email address you permit Dennis Carter International Ltd to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
- If there are any changes or variations’ including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with the pricing structure on our website.
- Every effort will be made by Dennis Carter International Ltd to ensure that our vehicle(s) arrive on time.
- We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if deemed necessary.
- Dennis Carter International Ltd vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer's properties are carried entirely at their own risk and Dennis Carter International Ltd shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- Dennis Carter International Ltd will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) to the customer.
- Dennis Carter international Ltd maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Dennis Carter international Ltd and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- Online quotations do not allow for public and bank holidays like Christmas Day or New Years Eve where there may be an additional surcharge. Please indicate on the quote form if your proposed booking is for a bank holiday or on any other special date.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client's' statutory rights.
Dennis Carter International Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
Dennis Carter International Ltd only collects information about you to process your quote or booking requests.
The type of information we will collect about you includes: your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit/debit card details.
We do not store your credit/debit card information once your booking has been processed.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent and you can be sure that under NO Circumstances will we pass your information to any third party.
We will not transfer any information outside the European Economic Area. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing e-mail from us in the future.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or amend them promptly.
© Copyright 2013 Dennis Carter International Ltd. 15 Forset Street,London,W1H 5BR,00 44 20 7723 3089